Energy Management Software
TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd) is part of the EDW Group of companies providing Energy Management Solutions to over 300 customers including Sigma Monitoring and Targeting software, Bureau Outsourced Bill Validation Service and Energy Consultancy.
Sigma – Energy Management Monitoring and Targeting Software
Sigma is the leading Cloud-based Energy Management Monitoring and Targeting Software, which allows you to manage energy data from any number of suppliers, any fuel, across multiple sites within a single application. Sigma provides automated utility bill processing and validation, identifies potential areas of waste, target setting, budgeting and reporting. Sigma helps organisations manage their building energy portfolio by reducing costs, resources and compliance risk.
Sigma energy management software will enable you to optimise your energy management strategy with a structured, co-ordinated and integrated approach to managing energy. View TEAM Energy – “Simplifying the complexity of energy management”.
Our goal is to help energy managers:
- Identify and explain excessive energy use
- Detect instances when consumption is unexpectedly higher or lower than would usually have been the case
- Visualise energy consumption trends (daily, weekly, seasonal, operational)
- Determine future energy use and costs when planning changes in the business
- Diagnose specific areas of wasted energy
- Observe how changes to relevant driving factors impact energy efficiency
- Develop performance targets for energy management programs
- Manage energy consumption, rather than accept it as a fixed cost.
The Sigma Energy Intelligence (Sigma EI) module turns traditional energy reporting on its head, allowing you to interact with your energy data, how you want, when you want. The fundamental difference between traditional energy reporting solutions and Sigma EI reporting is the ability to interact with the data – to perform multi-dimensional analysis that provides meaningful “Energy Intelligence” that supports energy management decisions and strategy.
Sigma energy management software includes:
- Software as a Service
- Tenant Billing
- Energy Dashboards
- Meter Reading App
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Reporting
Utility Bill Validation Service
The TEAM Bureau Outsourced Bill Validation Service removes the administration time you need to process and check utility bills. We liaise directly with utility suppliers on your behalf to ensure the smooth running and accuracy of charges across multiple accounts and multiple sites. We take care of your utility invoices, recovering costs from any billing errors and managing your energy database.
The service includes:
We can provide an extensive range of Energy Consultancy Services to assist organisations with compliance, reducing energy costs, carbon emissions and consumption. Between us, our team has a century’s worth of experience in helping organisations understand and get the most out of energy schemes and initiatives.
Energy Services include:
- Display Energy Certificate (DEC) Service
- Independent Report on Metering Arrangements (IRMA)
- Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Applications
- Capacity Market Support
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Service
- Energy Surveys
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) Service