ATES3000 Energy Monitoring System
ATES3000 series energy consumption monitoring and management system integrates protection, measurement, control, signal acquisition, fault recording, harmonic analysis, power consumption management, power quality analysis, load control and operation management, and makes the user’s power system transparent through communication network, computer and professional energy consumption monitoring software, which is an intelligent system with reliability and management level. It realizes the need to distinguish the types of energy consumption, implement energy consumption sub-household, classification and sub-measurement in energy consumption system, and monitor the energy consumption status in real time to discover and correct the wasteful phenomenon of energy consumption in time.
The system is applicable to users in various industries and is oriented to enterprises, institutions, schools, shopping malls, hospitals and other public buildings, providing comprehensive energy consumption management services for electricity, water, gas and heat. In addition, it provides mature power data management solutions for new energy distributed generation, power sales by power sales companies and quality services for CRM customers. We also provide software, data and project support services for our partners in the energy and power industries.
- Distributed real-time/historical database: The software is embedded with real-time and historical databases with distributed data source management mode.
- Flexible system architecture: The system adopts B/S architecture and can choose to use Anting’s public cloud service or customize the establishment of private cloud for customers in a flexible way according to their scale and site conditions. At the same time, the system software can be freely configured according to user requirements.
- Platform user management: The software provides perfect security protection mechanism, and user management has multiple levels to effectively avoid misoperation.
- Diversified plug-in configuration function: it can realize animation playback, data display and operation based on GIS map, video monitoring and processing, and other functions.
- Multiple data acquisition interfaces: It supports serial port, network port, GPRS, CDMA and GSM data communication interfaces, which are compatible with most communication devices on the market and have corresponding interface drivers.
- Rich power industry statutes: The system supports CDT statute, DNP3.0 statute, IEC870-5-101/102/103/104 statute, SC1801 statute, Modbus/Jbus (RTU/ASCII/TCP) statute, multifunction meter statute, CANBus statute, LonWorks statute and other common power protocols
- Alarm and SOE time management function: The system supports alarm processing of the electric signals collected and monitored by the power, supports the overrun processing of telemetry, and the variable processing of telemeter quantity, etc., and supports SOE.
- WEB network publishing function: It has independent Web publishing function, and the load balance of Web communication makes the system have high capacity data throughput capability and good robustness to ensure concurrent access of multiple Web clients.
- Open system interface: It adopts multi-process and multi-thread design and open architecture, fully supports DDE, OPC, ODBC/SQL, ActiveX, .
1 Overall energy consumption monitoring function
The energy consumption monitoring system software realizes real-time measurement of energy consumption of electricity, water, gas and heat in buildings, and analyzes, diagnoses and integrates the data collected by the measurement, with functions of energy consumption monitoring, decision analysis, energy-saving optimization, energy consumption ranking and horizontal benchmarking. Users can fully grasp the overall situation of energy consumption in the area under their jurisdiction, as well as the electricity, water, gas, heat and power, air conditioning, lighting, special and other sub-items of electricity consumption at a glance and in control.
2 General overview and energy-saving assessment
Through monitoring and analysis of each energy consumption point of the unit, a comprehensive assessment of the overall energy use of the unit is made, and implementable management and operational recommendations are given for managers’ reference.
3 Energy consumption map function
The system supports GIS map monitoring function, the map will display the platform geographic information interface, reasonably and accurately elaborate the geographical distribution location of each building in the monitoring area, and give text graphics to mark. The interface includes building view, building brief, building system functions, etc. At the same time, the system provides detailed energy consumption maps for each building, floor, equipment and circuit. Through this screen, operators can clearly and detail view the relevant power consumption data of each building, floor and partition, etc., and conveniently perform equipment control operations, including full telemetry data, circuit status, alarm and fault signal viewing, harmonic data analysis, remote control operations, etc.
4 Historical data curve
The system can record data in real time according to user requirements. Historical data is displayed visually by means of curves, and users can easily view the historical data curves of various objects.
5 Energy consumption statistics
Statistical analysis of the energy consumption of the entire monitoring area and its individual buildings, and identification of possible energy wastage in the buildings by analyzing indicators such as total energy consumption, sub-item electricity consumption, per capita energy consumption, energy consumption per unit area and ineffective energy consumption.
6 Historical trends
The energy consumption history of each object is compared, and multi-dimensional comparisons can be made based on energy consumption indicators such as total energy consumption, sub-energy consumption, per capita energy consumption, energy consumption per unit area, ineffective energy consumption, etc. for the year, month and day of time. The overall operation is based on the map GIS system, which can quickly locate buildings or units for comparison.
7 Event Alarm and Record
When there is a switch accidental displacement, telemetry overrun, protection action or other alarm signals, the system issues voice prompts and automatically pops up the alarm screen, displaying the alarm circuit name, alarm information, date and time. The alarm needs to be reset by operator’s approval. Alarm information is recorded to the alarm history database.
8 Third-party communication function
The monitoring system provides communication functions with DC panels, transformers, generator sets, emergency power supplies, analog panels, building automation systems or other automation systems.
9 Powerful expansion function
The monitoring system has network expansion function, which is convenient and flexible to expand the system functions without affecting the normal operation of the original system.
10 Power management function
The power management function is a power demand-side management function developed based on the power monitoring function and by establishing a typical energy consumption data model.
Electricity management function modules include: electricity consumption statistics and analysis, report management, peak and valley level electricity statistics.
Electricity Bill Management
The system provides users with monthly real-time electricity bills, and adopts the power company’s marketing system electricity bill algorithm, which allows users to grasp the electricity bill spending in real time.
11 Energy consumption ranking analysis report
The system provides users with power consumption statistics and management functions, and can compare power consumption according to load type and circuit name, and can view the actual power consumption comparison value by daily, monthly and yearly methods, and can display, print and query.
12 Report Management
The system collects telemetry, telematics and other parameters in real time, and carries out statistics and analysis of important data and stores them in the database. It has the function of classifying and querying real-time data and historical data, and can print out the data.
13 Invalid energy consumption analysis
By statistically analyzing the invalid energy consumption generated by customers during non-working hours, it provides the basis for the management of illegal electricity consumption and reduces energy waste and electricity expenses.
14 Peak and valley utilization analysis
Through the statistics and comparison of daily peak and valley power, we provide the basis for the reasonable use of peak and valley power, and adopt the staggered peak approach to reduce the cost of electricity by using the power in the low and flat hours as much as possible.
15 Power quality monitoring function
Voltage health analysis
The power quality analysis function is based on the power monitoring system function, which can continuously monitor and collect data on the power quality and power reliability condition of the whole system scope, with power quality measurement, power quality standard verification, event alarm and other functions.
Current balance analysis
By analyzing the current balance of three-phase power supply, we locate the unreasonable location of single-phase power supply equipment wiring to avoid causing three-phase power imbalance. This reduces the impact on transformer efficiency and equipment life, and avoids line aging and equipment failure.